Evolution Point – A Chicago Social Media Agency
On the surface, the concept of social media is relatively simple – the use of online tools to share and discuss information between friends. However, the use of social media as a way to promote products and services eludes most businesses. And to complicate things, businesses are looking for ROI measurements when using social media.
Why clients choose us as the top Chicago Social Media marketing agency:
At Evolution Point, we implement effective and impactful social media strategies. We understand the concept of virality – why certain things spread virally while others don’t – and we use this knowledge to increase your social media reach.
Creating a Social Media Scorecard is one way we are one of the premier social media agencies Chicago offers
One way we ensure that your investment in social media resources pays a dividend is to create a Social Media scorecard. We begin with three steps:
- List the accounts, services, and areas that you want to track.
- Select a list of Key Performance Indicators for each.
- Record your KPIs, and create an annual baseline (results for one year).
We start by asking some basic questions:
- Who is your primary audience?
- What value are you providing via Social Media?
- What do you want to achieve with Social Media?
- What do you want your primary audience to do with Social Media?
- What areas of Social Media make sense to utilize?
- What can you measure?
- Content Created
- Reduction In Other Services (i.e. Fewer telephone calls)
Take a look at our portfolio for examples of who chooses us as their go-to Chicago social media development team.
- Spring-Green Lawn Care Facebook App Development
- Check Please! Social Networking / Web 2.0 / Social Media Development
- Family Den Social Networking / Web 2.0 / Social Media Development
Tags: Social Media Strategy, Social Media Development, Social Media Management, Facebook App Development
Spring-Green Lawn Care (Facebook App Development)
With the ability for Facebook to allow app development into the fan page, Evolution Point has created several Facebook apps for Spring-Green. These apps include allowing users to
- find a lawn care professional based on zip code
- submit questions about their lawn care to the "Ask The Expert" blog
- grab a coupon to get a discount on lawn care services
All these can be done within the Facebook fan page. If you have a desire to develop a fully-interactive Facebook application, contact us and let us show you what we can do for you.
Check Please! (Social Networking Website Development / Social Media)
Check Please! was trying to launch an online social media network. The difficulty of accomplishing this goal was two-fold: to translate the branding and core values of the TV program to an interactive web format; and to integrate social networking aspects of a website into a restaurant review setting.
Evo created their website based on Web 2.0 best practices, centered more on participants and people within a social media context, similar to websites like MySpace, Facebook and other social networking websites. The key to making this online experience a success is to implement great social media applications with a balance of usability and functionality.
Family Den (Social Networking Website Development / Social Media Strategy)
As one of the many Web 2.0 projects that Evo created, Family Den is a social networking website that caters to getting families together virtually to share photos, videos, personal blogs, news and files. This application is done using a blend of ASP.Net and AJAX.
We have also created a Facebook and MySpace page to promote Family Den. We also promoted the website during the launch in 2008 by submitting articles about Family Den in blogs and other online media outlets.
As part of this project, we also developed the brand messaging, logos, and user interface (UI) design of the entire application.